Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats really the difference between the two?
and does anyone have any pics of the stock manifolds side by side or at least some pics period. of both.

thanks
-sean

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Different housings,wheel sizes, the WG ports... some other stuff.

What are you thinking about doing?

·
Registered
339 Posts
the 3sgte Ct26 turbo is smaller than the Supra CT26 as to what "mk3brent" stated.

·
It might run right......?
1,492 Posts
its also twin entry on da mr2 and the supra is single entry the exhaust into the turbine that is

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
/\ correct. you can use the supra ct26 on the mr2 as an upgrade but not the other way around. i have talked with ats about this alot and trying to get the ct27 to work on the supra and they said 1 it wouldnt be worth it and 2 it would be horrendiously expensive. what happened to that huge turbo you had your eyes on before?

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no no no i dont want to use the turbo off one, i want to use a t3/t4 ive got avaliable from a friend here, but the only t3/t4 addaptors i can find for the ct26 manifold flange are from 935motorsports (but ive been told alot of the things he has on there are'nt really there for sale) and a t3/t4 to ct26 addaptor for the mr2's thats why i need to have some pics of both manifolds side by side or at least a place where i can get a supra ct26 manifold side flange or a whole t3/t4 to supra ct26 addaptor.

can anyone help me now??
thanks
-sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts