Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
958 Posts
I'm not sure I'd really call that a widebody "kit". It no longer uses the stock headlights or tail lights or pretty much any of the stock body pieces. This is more like a custom widebody you would see on a showcar. That's more of a kit car than a body kit.

· Registered
18,343 Posts
I thought I was going to completely hate it clicking on this thread. For a Veilside kit, that's really good (even though it's half stolen CGT cues :lol: )!

Alex
:stupid:

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
Sweet Carrera....MR-S? Definitely not the ugliest thing I've seen from AbFlug, but that doesn't mean much. That rear wing is terrible. Oh, and I was expecting something a bit, ahem, wider. :)

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
Have you guys seen this Porsche Boxster yet?? I heard it looks just like the MR-S Abflug kit. What biters!

· Ninja Engineer!
716 Posts

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
wanna be porsche

· out to lunch
9,125 Posts
From the front fenders forward the whole car looks squished together, not a fan.

Congrats to another aftermarket bodykit company that designs parts while staring at existing cars and blatantly ripping them off.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.