Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving the mr2 in this video and i had a really bad start, anyway that civic has a fully built h22 with a 100 shot. Check it our for yourself, click the link below its under the video/street section.

www.boostaddict.com

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
"Locked.

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied. "

:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Use that link to download it for now, the shost craped out b/c of all the bandwidth, should be running now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about the delay. The mr2 has a t06 20g turbo, greddy i/c,3" DP, Greddy exhaust, alot more stuff. I was only running 10psi in that vid also.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
Want to put your money where your mouth is?

35 grand, standing mile.
I'll take that when I swap my T66 for a T70! Now I just need $35K LOL!!

Why do all these little rich boys wanna race for cash when the pride is worth more than $35K atleast to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
"Winner takes my car. But if I win, I take the money, and I get the respect" FATF

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
Yah it would be fun but it would have to be in the 1/4 mile and no cash because:

A.I'm adult I dont street race.
B.I'm broke from this project haha!

Yah I was just trying to get arise seeing as how everyone on this site seems to thrive on it.

Gregg

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
Was there something wrong with I said? Something inaccurate?
It was obviously a good kill for you since you took the time to video tape it, transfer to pc, upload it, and post it on forums.

I didn't realize that modded MR2s are Civic hunters though. :eek:

BTW Red2, is that your car in your sig? Looks very nice. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Red C5 said:
Was there something wrong with I said? Something inaccurate?
It was obviously a good kill for you since you took the time to video tape it, transfer to pc, upload it, and post it on forums.

I didn't realize that modded MR2s are Civic hunters though. :eek:

BTW Red2, is that your car in your sig? Looks very nice. :cool:
I completly understand what you meant :D I was just messing with ya. I dont know what you have done to your car, but it looks very nice and clean. What mods do you have? I remember going against a z06(stock) on the highway, and i pulled it by alot and all i had was ct20b turbo.

[email protected]@n: I'll take that on, all you have to do now is just drive down here. :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts