Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
x X CLoud X x said:
why does half the mr2 look burnt... lol , the 2 sure handed it to him, close race.. cool vid
The 2 handed it to him? The only "race" or anything close to it, was the very last of the video, where they both got on it for @5 seconds. Do either of those guys know how to start a race??? 95% of the vid is one of them flooring it while the other is cruising:rolleyes:
 

·
You serious?
Joined
·
3,000 Posts
Danner said:
HELL YEAH!!! MR2's REPRESENTIN

Most vids of mr2's on the net are crap. MR2's are sooo unappreciated.
Especially the one with the kid crashing right into the back of that Jetta (or passat), :lol: :lol: :lol: I still crack up when I watch that. What the hell was he thinking? :lol:
 

·
You serious?
Joined
·
3,000 Posts
turbobubble said:
The 2 handed it to him? The only "race" or anything close to it, was the very last of the video, where they both got on it for @5 seconds. Do either of those guys know how to start a race??? 95% of the vid is one of them flooring it while the other is cruising:rolleyes:
I take it you have a GTi?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if it's a Bettle then i feel sorry for you If a guy ever tried to race me in a turbo bettle i think i would lose from hysterical laughing causing a misshift :lol:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
TrustSupra said:
if it's a Bettle then i feel sorry for you If a guy ever tried to race me in a turbo bettle i think i would lose from hysterical laughing causing a misshift :lol:
I don't drive a VW:rolleyes:

My only problem with the video, was that the drivers involved do not know how to start a race. I have no biases towards one vehicle or the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
turbobubble said:
I don't drive a VW:rolleyes:

My only problem with the video, was that the drivers involved do not know how to start a race. I have no biases towards one vehicle or the other.
I agree with you on that. Those guys dont know what the fuck there doing...

And wdf is the mr2 racing from a roll? shouldve raced from the dig, then it wouldve been some real fun
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top