Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word from Paul and krys they won The finals in las Vegas, In the Modified class setting a new track record @ 7.252 @191 agianst local friend Justin Humpreys with his lossing [email protected] this is I belive this is Pauls 6th striat win in NHRA modified class . this is an unbelivable time , Paul said they were at 4600 ft of elevation on that run so theres plenty left in her!!also congrats to the team and to Paul for putting in one hell of a tune up!!!!


Mark @ MSP
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,619 Posts
Great job, Greeks! :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,655 Posts
Its awesome for the class and the fans when you can say a 7.37 is a losing time.
 

·
Iridium Member
Joined
·
192 Posts
It doesnt seem like that long ago when i was suprised to see a Modified car run 7s at all let alone low 7s.

Justin Humphreys is the purple GS correct? That car is by far the baddest drag import i've ever seen. :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
Mark are you guys using the Veilside intake manifold on that or any of the cars still?

8SECY2K said:
Just got word from Paul and krys they won The finals in las Vegas, In the Modified class setting a new track record @ 7.252 @191 agianst local friend Justin Humpreys with his lossing [email protected] this is I belive this is Pauls 6th striat win in NHRA modified class . this is an unbelivable time , Paul said they were at 4600 ft of elevation on that run so theres plenty left in her!!also congrats to the team and to Paul for putting in one hell of a tune up!!!!


Mark @ MSP
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,417 Posts
Congrats Paul and Krys!

Jim
 
  • Like
Reactions: FYRARMS

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
Ahh ok, I just wanted to clarify as best as possible because Ken keeps telling everyone they're setting records on the Veilside unit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Kal said:
Was this on drag radials? Also is the car still unibody?
Your thinking of the street tire supra this is the drag solara they're talking about
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are Running A One Off twin 90 mm TB RMR intake manifold . also new twin turbo manifolds made by Full-race.com.also a new Motor setup from Justice Racing/MSP racing..our 7.25 is the fastest and quickest pass ever by a modified car , and to think we were at 4800 ft corectted alltitude she may have a little left in her..

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,687 Posts
Thanks Paul. I was in a discussion in another thread where we're fighting over which intake manifolds have "proven" results at the track and you seemed to be one of the only examples someone had to offer but I had read elsewhere and seen pictures to the contrary.

Thanks agian.

8SECY2K said:
We are Running A One Off twin 90 mm TB RMR intake manifold . also new twin turbo manifolds made by Full-race.com.also a new Motor setup from Justice Racing/MSP racing..our 7.25 is the fastest and quickest pass ever by a modified car , and to think we were at 4800 ft corectted alltitude she may have a little left in her..

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
silvino said:
Thanks Paul. I was in a discussion in another thread where we're fighting over which intake manifolds have "proven" results at the track and you seemed to be one of the only examples someone had to offer but I had read elsewhere and seen pictures to the contrary.

Thanks agian.

Too add to the intake manifold list... MSP does have a new intake manifold. Maybe paul could post some pics. :) Battery stays in stock location ect...

Matt
 

·
basupra's worst nightmare
Joined
·
1,267 Posts
M Miller said:
Too add to the intake manifold list... MSP does have a new intake manifold. Maybe paul could post some pics. :) Battery stays in stock location ect...

Matt
Let's see it! Are you running it on the new setup Matt?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,417 Posts
I've heard of another MD Supra running it. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top