Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Silent
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone with any stories of them? specifically aem oriented?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
Finally putting 2&2 together

I have posted before about MSP and Paul Enfantis and got ripped for it.
But this is some shit I read, so i'm going to tell MY short story (I have a long story, if you want to hear it Pm me).
I had the AEM EMS ready to go and called Paul to get some shit done, HKS twin kit removed and a single in it's place, wiring work (rats chewed mine to shit), pulley kit.
Paul advised me instead to got with the TECIII over the AEM.
He said it would better for me because of all the rat damage, no problem I said (he's the man right?).
Come to find out he hadn't done a TECIII on a MKIV turbo (ok, he's still the man right?).
Now to the end of the story... He lied about being able to finish the car and I ended up taking it somewhere else.
He had more than adequate time to finish, he just couldn't find the time between racing and lying to me:D
Maybe the reason he wanted me to get the TEC was because he didn't know shit about the AEM? The funny thing is, he don't know shit about the TEC either, LOL.
Fly Jason out and be done with it, that's the safest answer I can give you. Maybe he can help me with some wiring problems *wink*

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Paul can tune the AEM very well. Bewteen him, Ray Wilson and his godfather.....combined they have a pretty good grasp of the AEM. Not saying they are Jason or anything but still very good considering. And funny thing is he has the AEM on his wifes Supra....and runs perfect...and he has run 10.8s @ 134 on 20 pis with it already......and she daily drives the car.....so for someone who doesnt know too much....he seems to know enough :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts