Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent seen this car run in person in a few years, and I want to see it again now that its in the 7s. How do I find out when/where this car is gonna run? Is it gonna be at either of the NOPI events in VA or MD? If so, what days will it run on? Will it only run on Sunday or will it also run on Saturday? PLEASE respond someone that knows 100%. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
It will be at EVERY NDRA(Nopi) event. The Supra and the Solara. So it will be at MIR and Virginia. Both days.

Tony

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver Bullet said:
It will be at EVERY NDRA(Nopi) event. The Supra and the Solara. So it will be at MIR and Virginia. Both days.

Tony
Thank you VERY much for the info. Cant wait to see it run again. I would also love to see you run again...last time I saw you was at the Import vs Domestic 6 months ago when you broke. I was hoping to see you click off another 9. Are you gonna be at either one and on what days? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
n disgii said:
Thank you VERY much for the info. Cant wait to see it run again. I would also love to see you run again...last time I saw you was at the Import vs Domestic 6 months ago when you broke. I was hoping to see you click off another 9. Are you gonna be at either one and on what days? Thanks!
That was me who broke at the import domestic race. :) Tony didn't make it to that race.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
You are welcome....And as Buddy Matt said that was him who broke at import vs domestics. I did not make it...( was waiting on a trd rear) But i will be at both the MIR and Virginia NDRA races both days at each , probably to get a few runs in on saturday to get back in the groove. Hopefully more 9s are in the future....hopefully the record :) We will see. Come up and say hello . Normally pretty easy to find.

Tony

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoops, soory about the confusion there. I remember seeing you two got at it side by side a few years ago. It was awesome to see to say the least. And neither of you were running as strong as you are now, so now it would be even sweeter!

Silver Bullet:
Cant wait to see you there. I'll try and track you down to say hi if you arent too busy. Good luck!

M Miller:
You gonna make it to either one? If so, see ya there and good luck as well! Sounds like this is gonna be some sweet racing that I'll be sure not to miss.

Take care. Peace!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M Miller said:
I'm not going to be ready for the MIR race unfortunately. I hoping to be ready for the Virginia race. stop by and say hi.

Matt
Will do. Take care and good luck!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts