Supra Forums banner

301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Don't be ridiculous...you would at least need a turkey leg.

Dang it:nervous:

Thanks for the tip though, you have no idea how many times I've dropped the spring down in the engine bay and had to crawl under the car grrr.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just did the EGCV mod on mine and took some time to measure the ceramic sleeve for you guys. This would have been helpful for me so that i could have had it machined and ready for when i removed it instead of taking it to the machine shop and waiting for them to make it. Very easy piece to make and only cost around $60 (because they used stainless). If you have access to a lathe and have any machining experience it should take anywhere from 30-60mins to make. Here you go:
Not the best drawing lol but its all there
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just did the EGCV mod on mine and took some time to measure the ceramic sleeve for you guys. This would have been helpful for me so that i could have had it machined and ready for when i removed it instead of taking it to the machine shop and waiting for them to make it. Very easy piece to make and only cost around $60 (because they used stainless). If you have access to a lathe and have any machining experience it should take anywhere from 30-60mins to make. Here you go:
Not the best drawing lol but its all there
[/URL][/IMG]
Can you repost that image?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hace a question. Does the EGCV of the USDM and JDM have the same valve area? My car is USDM, but I have a JDM EGCV and was wondering if I could use that as a template for the EGCV mod

301 - 305 of 305 Posts