Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HIGH ON PSI
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no shit??? if you read the post you'd see that there is a link to the FS section. i was just letting the NE guys know that i had stuff for sale and would rather sell it local. :rolleyes:


EDIT- the FS link was taken down by a moderator and hopefully will be back up shortly.
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
NYC 93-2JZGTE said:
no shit??? if you read the post you'd see that there is a link to the FS section. i was just letting the NE guys know that i had stuff for sale and would rather sell it local. :rolleyes:


EDIT- the FS link was taken down by a moderator and hopefully will be back up shortly.
thread was taken down by another mod due to bump rules ,i put it back up for you and deleted the bumps just watch them bumps ....^......<--theres one :D
 

·
HIGH ON PSI
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ranger498 said:
thread was taken down by another mod due to bump rules ,i put it back up for you and deleted the bumps just watch them bumps ....^......<--theres one :D

Hey Ranger, yeah Dave informed me about that. Sorry! :x:

Thanks for getting it back up!
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
NYC 93-2JZGTE said:
Hey Ranger, yeah Dave informed me about that. Sorry! :x:

Thanks for getting it back up!
yea he told me, i was gona to put it back up last night ..but i forgot sorry ! :eek4dance
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top