Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday May 6th. Stone River Mall

I just moved to the Middle TN area. Someone I met mentioned this cruise-in. Is anyone going? Sure would like to meet some other Supras.

Aaron
94 6spd

[email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
There might be some mk3's there. Maybe one or two mk4's I am thinking of going but not in my supra, it's sick. were in middle tn do you live? I live in nashville and have family in m'boro. See you there if you decide to come.

Chad

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1_2race said:
There might be some mk3's there. Maybe one or two mk4's I am thinking of going but not in my supra, it's sick. were in middle tn do you live? I live in nashville and have family in m'boro. See you there if you decide to come.

Chad
Right now I am in Tullahoma, but will be in Manchester soon. I should be at the cruise-in. I will be in my 94 mk4. The easiest way to recognize it is the stillen front, 98 lights and HKS Carbon Ti. Oh... and also it's overall good looks :bigthumb:.

Hope to see you there,
Aaron

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have a 94 White 6Spd PT61 Supra....

We also have a 94 Black TH400 T67 Supra...

And a 94 Red Bone Stock TT Supra...

There are two more MKIV Turbo Supra's that are "Fast and the Furiouserized", lol....owned by the same guy....

We are all in the Nashville Metroplex..

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Riggs said:

There are two more MKIV Turbo Supra's that are "Fast and the Furiouserized", lol....owned by the same guy....

Whats the specs on the black one? Thats not the one from speedforsale.com is it?

·
Registered
581 Posts
That's 95Legends6spd from Supra forums....

It's been down for around a year, but he is hoping to have it back up by summer...

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
Riggs said:

The black car isn't QUITE a 67 anymore! Oh, Chris - don't forget about Dale's super-strong BPU car! It's red, '94, and BPU-whatever... super clean.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a good time. There had to be 600+ cars there. It was fun sitting in a crowd of Vipers and getting most of the attention. The Viper owners were really nice though. They've got some money.

It was nice meeting Riggs.

Aaron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts