Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many weeks of stress I have decided to give up Duke, my pitbull. Ive had the dog for about a month, after my cousin went to the military and had no place for him. I took him in knowing dogs werent allowed at my place, but I couldnt see him go to the pound. He is a sweet dog, about 1 year old, well mannered and very laid back. He never growls and barks rarely even at other dogs. However the neighbor that I share a fence with decided to take it upon himself to inform my landlord, now I must give him up or move. Moving is out of the question right now. So I am trying to find Duke a home before I ship him off to the dog pound where Im sure he will be put down shortly afterwards. It really breaks my heart to do it to him, when I all wanted was to save him or give him a few more weeks of a good life.
If any of you know of a suitable home for Duke please contact me. Hes a sweet dog that just needs another chance. I plan on taking him in this week. So please if you can, help me out. :( :(

Pictures on request.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts