Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MUST SELL EMERGENCY SALE: 1995 SUPRA HARDTOP 6spd (NA->T) 19.5k OBO "BRAND NEW" PARTS

Hey, first off this is a close friend of mines 1995 Supra. The reason I'm helping him sell the car is because he is in a legal dispute and needs this car car sold to pay his lawyer bills asap, so he asked me to help. MODS, if any concern please LMK and i'll be sure to send out approval with this link when im done.

Anyways, here are some pictures to start off, will get some more from him tomorrow hopefully. Please check out the FULL description after pics.

Heres the rundown::

1995 Toyota Supra HARDTOP--Originally an NA converted to GTE-SINGLE-6spd
--roughly 139k on Body and 55 on motor.

VIN: JT2JA81L1S0029799

Black interior w/tan leather seats (black carpet)
MANY NEW PARTS FROM CURT AIGNER @ Elmhurst Toyota(receipts to prove)

-six speed differential NEW
-driveshaft and axles NEW
-six speed engine harness NEW
-six speed tach NEW
-resistor NEW
-all the six speed components needed to do the swap are BRAND NEW except the tranny
-The shifter, boot and all corresponding components are brand new
-TT front brakes NEW
-KOYO radiator new
-Waterpump new
-serpentine belt new
-timing belt new
-clutch pedel master and slave cylinder are all new
-I bought many other brand new parts I can't remember right now but I do have the reciepts for all the factory toyota parts totaling around 4-6k
-Brand new fmic with piping.
-The PT67DBB is less then four months old and was bought brand new, not rebuilt. I also had custom coolant lines made for the kit.
-Brand new 6k H.I.D.s
-New Valve Stem seals
-BRAND NEW COILPACKS
-TRD DIFF Mounts
-Walbro 255

Exterior:
-RUFF RACING 18" wheels with 3inch lip. TIRES are 80% including one Brand New Rear tire put on 2 weeks ago.
-New MEGAN coilovers
-FRONT TT Brakes and Rotors
-Factory Alarm
--USDM CAMS and 550s

Issues: The current issues with the car are as follows

---The tint isn't in the best of shape about a 5 out of 10
---The paint is a little faded in some parts, however I had the handles, brake ducts and sideview mirrors recently painted factory red with top shelf paint.
---When I did the tt brake conversion, I wound up getting two front left rotors as the store that sold them to me didn't know they are different so there is a light clunk from time to time on the front right rotor when braking due to it not fitting perfectly
---The transmission shifts very smooth, until you get up near redline then when going from first to second or second to third it grinds. This only happens under high rpm shifts, otherwise it is undetectible.

PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE 18.5k OBO you can send Cash offers via pm (be reasonable or be ignored)
ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ME. Frank is a standup guy and very honest.
The car is in Gainesville, FL. No trades, No games, No lowballers, No b/s.
thanks for looking

Here's a video of the car::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNADtre01G4

P.S--DON'T SEND RIDICULOUS OFFERS. He will "not" accept 15k so don't waste your time. Also, only respond if you have cash ready to buy. thanks again

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
As an FYI, a na converted to tt with 140k miles for $19.5k is not 'quick sale priced'

Just trying to help

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Exactly, thats why I made a quick sale CASH price offer for the car with stock wheels. A fair price at that. Haven't heard back yet.
As an FYI, a na converted to tt with 140k miles for $19.5k is not 'quick sale priced'

Just trying to help

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Just trying to help

well considering the other na-tt conversions on here were listed for 24k and 27-28k i'd say this is reasonable with all the new OEM parts from toyota.
thank you for your input though

·
Banned
412 Posts
so the car still needs the six speed swap done he just has all of the parts? sorry if i missed it.. and if so whats the car now 5 spd or auto?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
so the car still needs the six speed swap done he just has all of the parts? sorry if i missed it.. and if so whats the car now 5 spd or auto?
It's already been swapped to a 6spd....re read the thread :1poke:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Could you PM me the VIN please

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The seller wanted me to notify that he'd be willing to take 15k plus a 1st generation GS300 or SC300 in good shape.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
What number can he be reached at? I am interested, I also have a 5sp SC300 I am willing to trade + cash.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
How about 15k cash on hand now for that thing?

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey everyone, i appreciate everyone's replies. I'v been getting swamped with interest but i believe i think the car is SOLD.....i'll let you guys know tomorrow for sure

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the interest

In case you guys try this swap yourself, I'm sure you know the cost of the parts.
-Six speed diff:-approx 2k
-Driveshaft-approx. 700
-Six speed tranny:2500
-all six speed components with clucth, flywheel, slave, master, tripod ass. shifter, tach. ect: 2k
-harness -800
-motor with new timing belt, water pump, tps sensor, valve stem seals, pt67 dbb turbo, serp belt, all new coolant hoses, trd motor mounts brackets, fuel pump ect. at least 5k
-koyo radiator-300
-coilovers-900
-wheels less then a year old-1400
-brand new tt front brakes-700 with rotors and pads
-fmic kit-650
I think that comes to right about 17000 without labor and not counting the cost of the car. And there are many things I forgot to mention. Again everything was purchased brand new within the last year except for the motor, tranny, and car. So 15k? I'll pass. I need the money bad but not that bad.

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PRICE DROPPED,

Insane amount of interest, but no money/deposit taken.
Buyer couldn't come up with all the money today so the car is available. 1st come, 1st serve.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts

·
...spooling
477 Posts
is it sold yet? Bill you buy this thing, your getting a plate that says "B19 T1T5" ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts