Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this happened a while ago but me and my gf still laugh about it today so i thought it'd be nice to share, a while ago me and my gf went to the city next to the one i live in to go to the mall and after a day of shopping we were driving back to where we live which is about an hour away, so just as we hit the road we take on this little honda civic, they went flying past us as were doing the limit so we decided to take it, caught it in no time and then just left it behind..... it never caught up again, so as were leaving the honda a black mustang probably a 02 or 03 started following us were doing a good 160 Km/h so i slow down a bit and we sit side by side for about a 100M and then the mustang takes off so heres the fun part, we catch it and as we catch it i drop a gear sit in high RPMS sitting next to him doing about 150 or so at this point he's getting kind of angry so my gf looks at him waits to get his attention waves at him and we take off and just left him behind, then feeling bad we slow down, he flies by again so now it's time to toy with the soar loser, we get ahead of him again and just sit infront of him for about half an hour we were doing a good 180 - 190 Km/h then it seemed as if he got really angry as he passed us doing about 200 so we caught him and i can feel my stock 7M starting to hit it's limit of about 230 Km/h, Heres the great part which shows these motors are insane as you all know, i've been holding high RPMS for a good 40 mins now keep it between 4500 and 6000, well we did one more pull on this mustang and as we start pulling on him we waved again and he seemed to almost started to seem like he was gonna keep up till we here a loud bang, now i'm thinking oh know i just blew something, my gf bursts out laughing as i glance in my rear view he's dramatically losing speed and has a bit of a hole in his hood :) kinda proves that toyota motors are way to strong for them dang fords, but it wasn't all good for me i did do a bit of damage, i noticed as we were driving down the highway after this my turbo was sounding much much louder. After further investigation i had learned that on the stock downpipe after the first Cat my downpipe and blown open, but this just made things even better because the next day i was planning to start a rebuild which i'm now about halfway through, i do always wonder what happened to that mustang, after that night i don't think i'll ever sell my supra
Hope you enjoyed my story :)

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol my mistake if it's not a mustang and ya sorry for my not so good grammar but i was in a rush writing it, but mustangs around here aren't the greatest they're highly respected but don't do the trick but i will admit theres a few that are awesome

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was worried about it and the funny thing is when that all happened the motor had nearly 400,000 Km's on it and it's never been rebuilt so i'm glad she held up and actually when i pulled it apart the only problem with it was one of the bearings on my 4th cylinder was started to go but didn't leave no markings on the CS and now it's almost ready to go

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
nice kill man he must off like TRYING to do ricer fly by lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
oh gawd....a muuustaaang. I f'n hate those cars and its seems the owners always think they are badass. Nice kill. Glad the supra's ok

1 - 14 of 14 Posts