Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got some parts from MVP and also got my Supra watch and calendar, so I thought I'd give some praise where praise is due...

MVP Motorsports - As many of you already know, their service is second to none. Dusty got me all the parts I needed quickly, and also, went above and beyond in terms of helping me out with some special shipping arrangements. Highly recommended.

10K Tach Watch - Awesome product. IMHO, I think it's much nicer than the original Supra watch (which was already pretty sweet) It looks much nicer in person. The RPM dial looks great, and the gunmetal colored band looks fantastic. I would definately snatch one of these up before they are gone.

Supra Calendar - Again, an awesome product. For those of you thinking of getting this, GET IT. $30 is a very reasonable price considering how high quality it is. It comes on really nice glossy paper and has tons of neat pics and descriptions of Supras. I really hope we get a 2005 Calendar.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
i'll add to that. i also got a 10k rpm tach (not the watch) and it was here right on time with no hassle! :) thanks dusty.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Another good plug for Dusty and MVP, he gives A LOT more to the Supra community than many of you realize. Just think the TX meets:
Think $2500 cash each year for the last 5 years
Think $3000 in parts donated to the raffle each year for the last 5 years
Dusty, you are a good man... :)
Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts