Supra Forums banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Ordered my Do Luck bar and some brake lines !!! WOOT !!!!

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Dusty, I got my brake lines weeks ago. What is the ETA on my Do-Luck bar?

Thanks,

Brian

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Hi sir,

Our Do-Luck shipment is due to arrive here the week of February 18th, your bar is in that shipment.

Thanks,

Dusty
Dusty,

Any updates?

Brian

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Dusty,

It's April now. Did my Do-Luck bar come in?

thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Dusty,

It's April now. Did my Do-Luck bar come in?

thanks,

Brian

Hi sir,

All Do-Luck bars have been stuck in Customs almost 5 weeks. We've had to send them 3 different sets of paperwork, not an issue we've had before ever. I was told yesterday Customs released our parts and we will have them here in a few days. Tracking shows them to arrive here to us Friday, so we would look to unpack and repack and ship all Do-Luck orders on next Monday.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Hi sir,

All Do-Luck bars have been stuck in Customs almost 5 weeks. We've had to send them 3 different sets of paperwork, not an issue we've had before ever. I was told yesterday Customs released our parts and we will have them here in a few days. Tracking shows them to arrive here to us Friday, so we would look to unpack and repack and ship all Do-Luck orders on next Monday.

Thanks,

Dusty
Hello Dusty,

It's Cinco-de-Mayo now. Any update on that Do-luck bar?

B

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Crickets....can I get a refund then?

B

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Crickets....can I get a refund then?

B

Sorry sir, I was out of office Monday with an end of year event at my daughter's school and yesterday I was playing catch-up.
The bars are here and being unpacked. Everyone's order will ship this week. If you prefer a refund though let me know as soon as possible so I can process the refund instead of the shipment.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
Hi Brian,

Its stuck in Customs right now, we will have it here literally any day.

Thanks,

Dusty
Hi sir,

Thanks,

Dusty
Sorry sir, I was out of office Monday with an end of year event at my daughter's school and yesterday I was playing catch-up.
The bars are here and being unpacked. Everyone's order will ship this week.

Thanks,

Dusty
I tired of being told it'll ship this week. I ordered this in NOVEMBER. Please just refund my money.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
I tired of being told it'll ship this week. I ordered this in NOVEMBER. Please just refund my money.

Thanks,

Brian

No problem sir, I just credited your MC ending 1024. Sorry we were not able to obtain the bar in a timely manner.

Kind Regards,

Dusty

·
Blue Thunder
3,431 Posts
No problem sir, I just credited your MC ending 1024. Sorry we were not able to obtain the bar in a timely manner.

Kind Regards,

Dusty
Got it,

Thanks Dusty.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts