Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know this is SupraForums and all, but a lot of you are like family at this point, so I thought I would share. :)

The new MVP GT-R broke the record for the quickest GT-R in the world on Sunday. This was our first day to run a 1/4 mile, which kind of reminds me of the last time I broke a drag racing record, but in a Supra instead! :)

I drove it to a 10.31 @ 131.75mph.
This is a full weight car (3,800 lbs), nothing at all removed, and it will stay that way for a long time.

You can read the full post on NAGTROC here - or watch the video on MVPGTR.com.

Anyhow, like I said, just wanted to share!

Dusty

· Registered
120 Posts
Nice run, but i still dont trust those transmissions, or nissan for that matter.

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice run, but i still dont trust those transmissions, or nissan for that matter.

Thus why PPG already have a well proven first gear upgrade available.

These things are just as rebuildable as a Getrag V160, which means it takes time and experience and special tools but it IS possible. We've already been there, proven that. :)

As far as trusting Nissan, I have no idea what you mean by that...

Dusty

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Ok, I know this is SupraForums and all, but a lot of you are like family at this point, so I thought I would share. :)

The new MVP GT-R broke the record for the quickest GT-R in the world on Sunday. This was our first day to run a 1/4 mile, which kind of reminds me of the last time I broke a drag racing record, but in a Supra instead! :)

I drove it to a 10.31 @ 131.75mph.
This is a full weight car (3,800 lbs), nothing at all removed, and it will stay that way for a long time.

You can read the full post on NAGTROC here - or watch the video on MVPGTR.com.

Anyhow, like I said, just wanted to share!

Dusty
Congrats Dusty! Keep up the R&R on that thing. BTW, was this the same day and track Ross busted a DS and Spider Gear?

· powered down
1,752 Posts
Way to go Dusty WOOT WOOT!!!!! Hey one more thing how many damn business do you own! Every time I look there is another one poping up lol you da man Dusty!

· Premium Member
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice run..

What are all mods on it?

ARD Motorsports 56mm Twin Turbos, stock housings machined to fit
ARD Motorsports Intake Manifold
800cc Drop-In Injectors
ARD Motorsports Twin FMIC Kit
ARD Motorsports Hardpipe Kit
HKS EVC VI
HKS Twin BOV's
ARD Motorsports Cold Air Intakes Kit
ARD Motorsports Plenum / Throttle Body Spacer Kit
Cobb AccessPort
ARD Motorsports Downpipes
ARD Motorsports Y-Pipe
Greddy Cat-back Titanium Exhaust
ARD Motorsports Transmission Cooler Kit

ARD Motorsports is Chris Anderson's new company. He sold AAP Motorsports (as in the AAP fan kits) a couple years ago and now has ARD to keep him from getting bored LOL.

Regards,

Dusty

· Registered
3,108 Posts
ARD Motorsports 56mm Twin Turbos, stock housings machined to fit
ARD Motorsports Intake Manifold
800cc Drop-In Injectors
ARD Motorsports Twin FMIC Kit
ARD Motorsports Hardpipe Kit
HKS EVC VI
HKS Twin BOV's
ARD Motorsports Cold Air Intakes Kit
ARD Motorsports Plenum / Throttle Body Spacer Kit
Cobb AccessPort
ARD Motorsports Downpipes
ARD Motorsports Y-Pipe
Greddy Cat-back Titanium Exhaust
ARD Motorsports Transmission Cooler Kit

ARD Motorsports is Chris Anderson's new company. He sold AAP Motorsports (as in the AAP fan kits) a couple years ago and now has ARD to keep him from getting bored LOL.

Regards,

Dusty

So if someone purchased a New GTR, and wanted all these parts listed? what kind of price are they going to have to spend?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.