Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted everyone to know officially that we are done with Bomex. We have had it with their absolutely pitiful service, the worst I have ever experienced from any company in any industry. I have documented on SupraForums in the past many of my experiences with them, so I'm sure many of you are not at all surprised.

I have become exhausted dealing with them. I am tired of their terrible service dragging down MVP and the level of service that I hold myself and the manufacturers to.

SP Engineering and Titan has also dropped Bomex, all 3 of us did it within a week of each other. I hope this sends a message all the way to Japan that the way they treat their customers is completely unacceptable.

For anyone that ordered Bomex through us, thank you for your business and certainly your patience. For anyone that orders Bomex in the future from who-ever - GOOD LUCK is all I can say.

Sincerely,

Dusty

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Bout damn time Dusty I remember some of the problems we used to have with those guys.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
i do like some of their stuff though.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did until November 2003 when they changed all their manufacturing to Taiwan and their quality went out the window.

Dusty

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Wow, i hate to bring this back from the dead... but your last bomex kit ordered was a MK III kit wasn't it? FOr a guy Rick in georgia?..

He opened the box when it arrived, and I realised I could make better body kit parts then the primates that do it in taiwan..

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that was a long time ago. Do you know exactly which pieces he ordered, I'll search for the invoice. A quick search in my computer didn't pull up anything.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
He ordered the full kit, the front lip, sides and rear valences.

He was happy that he finally got it, and his body man made it work out good, and he kinda felt proud he was the last ever bomex order... Not something really to be proud of I guess.. haha

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm...I went back as far as July 2004 and I don't see a Rick in GA ordering any Bomex parts for an MK3 Supra... :dunno:

Dusty

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Well, I dunno know then, I remember him saying that the shop said no more bomex after his kit, it was the normal runaround, bomex had it in stock, then it was on its way, then it had to be made... after four months it finally came in... Maybe another shop... at anyrate, same great service...

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
V8 Killer said:
Hmm...I went back as far as July 2004 and I don't see a Rick in GA ordering any Bomex parts for an MK3 Supra... :dunno:

Dusty
Dusty i think i remember tracking down this order when i worked there cause i remember it being a royal pain in the ass cause nobody would ever give me any answers as to its whereabouts and his wife would call me every day asking me where it was and i never had any clue.

Thank god no more bomex hassle. Stuff is ugly anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts