Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Lol... the other day my 50+ year old extremely conservative aunt who has hardly any interests in men or fun or anything... rolled up to my house in a rented 05 mustang "just because she had to go on a short trip, and figure 'what the hell'"... I was like wtf! Not saying anything about you or anything... I just thought it was hilarious. The engine bay was very clean and looked like it had plenty of room for whatever you wanna do under there. Clean car you got there.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
driving impressions??:cool:

·
Hmmm Ya...
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tatanko said:
Sooo...how did you get one then?
Know the right ppl.

its a great car and ive really liked driving it the last few days, rides alot better than my old 01GT, much better ergonomics on the inside, and it will be dropped with wheels and a blower with a few supporting mods as soon as it gets broke in enough, its sitting with 205miles on the clock right now, thanks for the comments

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
TwenTurbos said:
Anothing addation to the family
1 of only a handfull (@ this time)

not according to the local dealer that has one in like every friggen color :dunno::lol:

·
Hmmm Ya...
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: My 05 GT Vert.

MaliCali said:
not according to the local dealer that has one in like every friggen color :dunno::lol:
Thats funny cuz its the only blk/blk vert. in town (at this time)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
yeah not too rare here either, but i really like the new GT conv and hardtop a lot. Light years better then that post fox body shit.

Keep us posted on new mods...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.