Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very much still a work in progess and such but its come a LONG way.

Seibon carbon fiber scoopless hood
Seibon carbon fiber trunk
35 percent driver windows, 20 percent everywhere else
Tein S line springs
17" STI BBS's
Turboxs Utec w/ ABC and map selector
Turboxs short ram intake
Turboxs oil catch can
3" n1 turboback
Borla header
Cobb uppipe
Turboxs FMIC
Hella horns
Sparco Harness bar
6000k HIDS

Tuned my PDX from oregon
Sure I am missing some things, but you get the idea.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Cool car, just a question, why do all the scoobie guys put those red horns on? Are they considerably louder?

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Needs a front lip and that thing will be Smokin!
Totally agree, rest of my kit is coming. STI splitters, S203 carbon lip, chargespeed skirts and JDM rear spats.

Cool car, just a question, why do all the scoobie guys put those red horns on? Are they considerably louder?
I am not sure why everyone runs them, kind of like a scooby trademark I think. But yes, they are freaking LOUD.

The car looks good but the red horns stick out too much for my taste.
Me too, I am going to spray them with world rally blue this weekend.

Lookin good, man!
Thanks.

I like posting pics up on other forums, I swear to god everyone on nasioc.com has mod envy. OMG HIDS? RICER! No scoop? It doesn't even look like a scooby anymore! Blah blah.

·
He won't bite...hard.
374 Posts
hmm... looks pretty good buddy! i love the 05's the best. JW though, is there a reason that most people choose not to put rims with a lip on WRX's? I'm trying to think of one with them but i can't.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You could use a rear defuser or something....that exhaust looks like a limp dick. Overall nice work.

·
Nothing
1,491 Posts
hmm... looks pretty good buddy! i love the 05's the best. JW though, is there a reason that most people choose not to put rims with a lip on WRX's? I'm trying to think of one with them but i can't.
I'm patiently waiting for the Lip phase to die out. It'll be gone soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
get lightwerkz to do an hid retrofit for you...hids in the stock housing look like shit in general and for oncoming traffic. :nono:

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well, over a year and a deployment later it's time for an update!

My friend was babysitting my car while deployed and it happened to get involved in a hit and run.

This prompted me to rethink the direction I was going with the car, so while it was getting fixed I decided to get something else painted.

Then, I got back from deployment and some real modding began.

Subydude V2 front lip
STI fog covers
STI splitter
STI side skirts
HKS HI-power catback to replace the ebay crap
Turboxs Tuner
Kenwood motorized 7" touch screen
Audio Intergrations custom fit amp rack
Kenwood 12" sub
Alpine amp

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
After all the money on mods you have spent trying to make it look like an STI, why didn't you just start out with an STI in the first place? The WRX drivetrain will never be as stout as the STI's so it makes much more sense in the long run to start out with the better car.

·
Constructor of Interiors
564 Posts
Very nice subie, the horn upgrade is a must.

Not because its trendy but because the stock horn was so quiet, I would lay on the horn on the highway and the person in front of me couldnt even hear it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts