Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It took a while but I finally got what I want, an L98 T56 Igintion Lumina!
Here are some prelimimary pics from the dealership:

I'll post more pics when I take delivery on saturday.

About the breakin period, while not going totally soft on the car by giving it nice bursts of speed and a bit of spirited driving, I'll be using a 10W40 or 20W40 for 50 miles, change oil, then change again at 100, 300 and 500.

thoughts?

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it's thick there then it's thick here lol, guess I'll go with the 10W.

According to gmarabia.com it should weigh ~3700-3750lb, I'll weigh it to make sure. Supposedly the difference in weight from the Commodore and G8 is because our car safety regulations are not as demanding as the regulations in the US & Australia.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
You have your balls to the wall son?
:lol:

I like it a lot. The rear wing is a bit big, but it's not bad looking. I can't believe it's called a Lumina though. :lol:

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
The wing and tail lights are FUGLY, the front of the car is ok, side is ok. Drvetrain is sweet. Definitely nicer than the POS Impala we got in the states.

:lol:

I like it a lot. The rear wing is a bit big, but it's not bad looking. I can't believe it's called a Lumina though. :lol:

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all, today I'll post some clean pics :D.
User123, The car behind it is a previous gen Lumina (Commodore VZ).

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Looks like an Acura TL from the side. Good luck w/ the car, not bad for a Chevy.

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is it RWD?
Yes, I wouldent have it any other way.

It's been raining HARD for the last 2 hours since I've droven it off the dealers lot :( , bad omen? :nervous:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.