Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wanted to share some pics of my 2009 Suzuki GSXR600. i just picked it up couple days ago and took some pictures, sold my 01 R6 for it. as of now the bike has 79 miles on it.
Old bike

New bike

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
dude I think you left any bikes you owned as a kid off your sig. j/k nice bike I'm not crazy about the blue though. what did you end up paying otd?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the blue was the one i decided to pick up over the black one and the white one, this is only because the black and white ones have this swirl like design with glittery stuff on it, IMO makes it look like a girls pick... i got 4500 for my R6 so i got the GSXR for 6800 after tax and the trade. the bike was brand new with 0 miles on it.

dude I think you left any bikes you owned as a kid off your sig. j/k nice bike I'm not crazy about the blue though. what did you end up paying otd?

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that the Blitz wing on your Supra?
yeah thats the blitz wing, that picture of the bike and supra are from last summer, and the wing and hood were sold to a member on the forums. i went back to the stock look on my supra....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.