Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
It's a nice car at 18 years old either way and when I was your age I had a N/T 2nd gen Eclipse, which was even slower. I have a 92 pearl white VR4 now as my "toy". VR4's are fun but obviously more expensive to maintain and you should have one as a 2nd car. My first VR4 was my only car and I'll never do that again. Good old Toyota Corolla as the DD. Enjoy the car.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a nice car at 18 years old either way and when I was your age I had a N/T 2nd gen Eclipse, which was even slower. I have a 92 pearl white VR4 now as my "toy". VR4's are fun but obviously more expensive to maintain and you should have one as a 2nd car. My first VR4 was my only car and I'll never do that again. Good old Toyota Corolla as the DD. Enjoy the car.
haha i had a 1998 eclipse gs before my 3000gt....i like my car though...and thanks man i sure as hell do!

· Registered
128 Posts
Nice 3000.

If you have extra money, you should buy my VR4. They're nice and all but I prefer driving an 89 Camry instead. :)

Also, I've owned the VR4 for six years and never had a problem. I just believe people beat the crap out of 3000's cause they think it's a sports car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.