Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here are pictures to my install. This is the first time I see it in a month and I am somewhat pleased. I would have done a cleaner swap, but that can all be resolved afterwards as well. Looking forward to having it done for the Chicago land Supra drive. Let me know if you guys have any questions or constructive criticism. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The single was being used on some DSM that wanted to go big T4 flange and shit, but couldnt even spool it at all. So I decided to use it since it was inexpensive and I cant go huge single, because I only have 440's in my 1JZ. The single is a .58 exhaust and .70 compressor and is not ball bearing. I have upgraded the oil cooler to make my turbo a bit more efficient, I reccomend 2nd gen RX7 stock oil coolers, they are huge! Oh and the crank was inspected and turned out fine, but the motor still has not been even cranked. I'll let you know if everything is kosher.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They said I can boost about 20lbs efficiently. That will be fine considering I just have a 2JZ map and a Greddy BCC to control fuel cut. Once I get a stand alone and a larger fuel capacity then I will go GT-35r or GT-40r (I want to make a nice head that will have a rev-range of 9k so I will have a broad rev range since it will take some to spool the GT-40r on a 1JZ).

I'll keep you guys posted on the horsepower results that are made at the shop next week.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah. Koyo soon! But this swap and build has got me by the balls. Too much money invested, just when you think your done, there is always something more to purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts