Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The old 7M (BHG FTL)

The first 1JZ-GTE I got sent (Gotjdm.com) Fuck those guys, I had to take them to court to get my money back:

^ Flier was with engine

The Second 1JZ-GTE from osaka (Looking better)

In the process of waiting for parts, it's almost been a year. The mishap with the engine really fucked me up time wise. That wasted a good 3-4 months.

I meant to take detailed pictures of the harness extension but totally spaced it between the 300 something soddering joints. It's really not that bad though.

Updated pics coming soon as we start putting the car back together!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts Bench:

Greddy 3" Downpipe (Trust = Greddy in Japan)

Gauges (Glowshift sponsorship ftw) Boost/Egt and a Narrow AFR (Gonna be stock 1JZ for a while so no need for a wideband yet)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nice i got 2 of my engines from osaka. Still running really strong!. Dont listen to the horror stories that honda and nissan guys post about them.;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice i got 2 of my engines from osaka. Still running really strong!. Dont listen to the horror stories that honda and nissan guys post about them.;)
Yeah! I was very satisfied with the whole experience, great customer service with me and everything. Was amusing the Engine had HKS Spark plugs in it, and a pilot bearing so it was from a Manual mark 3 (Staying auto for now). Seems bullet proof so far though!

Got a great deal on that downpipe (Greddy MX 3") Coated for the Colorado roads, can't beat it! Just need to get my wiring harness back from NJ (Soddered it out there) and a the Fan Blades for the Hydro fan assembly and should be good to go...

Hard to keep track of all this shit, that's for sure...

Nice man! What part of Colorado are you from? I'm originally from Boulder.
I'm in Lakewood, From new Jersey though... Love it out here been close to 10 years now. You're friend with Matt right? I think I talked to you on CRN a few times...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ya I know Matt. And come to think of it, I recognize you're username now. I hardly ever get onto CRN anymore though since I'm out in Cali for school....

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Thanks, that first one really fucked me up for making the end of the summer now I'm struggling to make the start of it here! It's 81 Out today, unbelievable!
Yeah I wanted to have my turbo car on the road by the end of the summer too but it ended up i had to put it in storage. not like i'd be working on it anyways being it's 11 degrees outside. enjoy your nice weather...bastard lol. good luck with everything.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
post pics of harness!! Oh, and who did it for you?
Myself and my Dad/Coworker I started it back in NJ Should be shipped out here on Saturday to Colorado, It's going to be all taped up by then!

The only really challenging parts where the 6Strand wires! Hopefully when I plug it in nothing explodes... I'll get picks ASAP when it's in next week.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts