Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Yea i sold my supra (I know i know) and it was good seeing you all again at the Chino Meet yesterday. I got my car about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I promised some of you guys i will post some pics of my car. I didnt bring it because its in the shop getting supercharged for free. My car is the R&D car. (10k system for free :tongue: hehe)

Well i guess let the flamming begin lol. (let me hear it lazysan lol)

-Also took Some pics with the barricade replica transformers car that was at the place my car is getting supercharged.

· Registered
2,509 Posts
Nice pics, can't go wrong with getting it boosted for free. Keep us posted.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
New Camero > Mustard I mean Mustag/horse/snake/sasleek/shelba/madusa and etc.....WTF how many they have to get killed LOL!!!!!

· All Access Motorsports
1,929 Posts
I must say, I am actually impressed with the new camaro. I looks mean. Should be interesting to see the final products numbers when they are done with it.

Who's doing the work ?

· Registered
528 Posts
Sweet Sam! That's BADAZZ ride. :bigthumb:

Bring it by if you're around my neighborhood. I want to see that beauty in person. :)

Cons

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
wow sam, wow. the car is gorgeous. i'll admit it but umm, this is a S-u-p-r-a forum. Let me help you out real quick. http://camaroforums.com/forum/.

Haha nah man your new ride is gorgeous. I've never hated on Camaros. They're amazing through and through. You'll have to make it to the next meet with it.

· Member Since 2000...
1,358 Posts
Nice car! I can't say I blame ya, I have been on the fence for a while now about seling my supra to buy a ZR1...good for you...no more B.S. tickets and getting messed with by the cops for no reason:)
P.

· next inline...party of 6?
609 Posts
No TIR sticker Sammy? I'm so looking forward to seeing and hearing that thing. Cruise is going to be a must. You should go to Cars and Coffee with that thing. Just watch out for all the leg-humpers though. Might even be worse than with the Sup.

· Registered
275 Posts
It's funny...I was just building my Camaro online last night lol. 1SS black on black. I LOVE that car. Great buy. I would feel sad leaving my Supra behind.

I noticed in the interior in front of the shifter, there are no gauges. Is that only available on the 2SS?

· Registered
111 Posts
thats the most SRT8 jeeps ive seen under one roof hahaha

clean ass camaro man and obe cant help but notice your love of black cars haha

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
That thing looks sick bro...!!
-you should'a gotten the Yellow one...lol...(Bumble Bee, Edition):lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.