Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought i'd post pics of my 2JZ-GTE MkIII on here now...I'm kinda outta money at the moment but rims are my next upgrade. Click here to see the rims I had in mind, I want some DISH!

Hope you guys like it...

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, you just need to wire it all in...most systems that i had pre-conversion and systems off the 2jz i now have working on my car.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice. What kind of side skirts are those?

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
i give it :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mattjk said:
Nice. What kind of side skirts are those?

Ab-Flug skirts and rear :)

Thanks alot for the comments guys...heres a few more pics from the weekend, we entered a big autosalon for our state and won the best club performance of 2006 out of hundreds of cars entered.

next lot were taken with a nokia N90 so not the best quality.

enjoy guys! :)

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks alot, rims are as i mentioned the very next mod i'll be doing...just trying to recover funds wise before i can order some in, doing the swap, body work, suspension and heap of other things to my car my pocket has had healthier days :p

I'll post more pics once i do get the rims though.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Very awesome Wolfie, the Works Wheels pretty much will finish it off. It definitely needs more lip on the wheels. Great car and great job getting it all finished up.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rajunz said:
Very awesome Wolfie, the Works Wheels pretty much will finish it off. It definitely needs more lip on the wheels. Great car and great job getting it all finished up.
thanks alot! means alot after all the hard work thats gone into it. But i definately agree on the rims, there are a few others i am considering...veilside andrews being one, or some Leon Hardiritt "Kloster".

http://www.zoui.net/Zoui/Kuvat-Videot/DSC01338.JPG <--- like this but white center, i wanna leave chrome in my distant past :bigthumb:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
You should go searching for the Ab-Flug rear-defuser, or ab-flug longer 3 peice spoiler sides.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts