Coolant Flush, engine, radiator, toyota red coolant
18 new injector seals
New tbolt clamps
New Coolant temp sensors
New Thermostat

·
Boost Junkie
12,403 Posts
Nice numbers! Like the other guys is asking, what was your boost pressure and what fuel did you use?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That pull is on C16, didn't get a chance to dyno it on pump. Were hoping for 560-570.

Stock Block/Head, all I have is the cams in there. That's @28PSI. I'm VPC limited right now.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How big is your exhaust and A/R housing on the turbo?
.81 for exhaust. I wanted to be able to push more power, so i didn't go with the .60.

With the DBB, the spool is very good.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
4,429 Posts
That pull is on C16, didn't get a chance to dyno it on pump. Were hoping for 560-570.

Stock Block/Head, all I have is the cams in there. That's @28PSI. I'm VPC limited right now.
Very nice numbers!!!!! You are not limited at 28 psi with a vpc :) Please stay with setup you got and dont fall into the "have to go stand alone" or " will make more power with stand alone" BS. Keep it simple and stay vpc...TRUST ME!!!!!! Vpc is good to 1000cc injectors and almost 1000rwhp.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice numbers!!!!! You are not limited at 28 psi with a vpc :) Please stay with setup you got and dont fall into the "have to go stand alone" or " will make more power with stand alone" BS. Keep it simple and stay vpc...TRUST ME!!!!!! Vpc is good to 1000cc injectors and almost 1000rwhp.
THANK YOU!! EVERYONE and there mother wants me to go AEM. I keep getting crap about how I'm using ancient technology, bla bla. Why are you even bothering bla bla.

I want to go E85, and I cant with VPC though. I also cant pull timing with the VPC?

VPC isn't meant for over 30PSI I thought?

THE VPC/AFC COMBO STILL WORKS!!!

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice #'s, the A/F ratio is dead on with the vpc/afc. why screw with a good thing?
That's what I'm thinking. It's all in the tuner :)

·
Boost Junkie
12,403 Posts
Yes, great numbers and I agree with Silver Bullet, don't go AEM or standalone. The VPC is working magically and it safe and reliable at your power level. I bet you'd hit over 700 with a couple lbs of boost. Nice job.

Steve

·
Registered
190 Posts
That graph looks sweet as hell. Gotta love the 67 for sure. I am also interested to know at what PSI the VPC maxes out at (especially with the newer billet turbos now out). Congrats!!!

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Excellent numbers! Makes me feel good about my turbo....but that I should've went with the .81

How old is your motor...and what is allowing you to rev to 7500?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
THANK YOU!! EVERYONE and there mother wants me to go AEM. I keep getting crap about how I'm using ancient technology, bla bla. Why are you even bothering bla bla.

I want to go E85, and I cant with VPC though. I also cant pull timing with the VPC?

VPC isn't meant for over 30PSI I thought?

THE VPC/AFC COMBO STILL WORKS!!!
The sensor I believe is good only to 30psi, but you can always bump up the fuel pressure if you are goind lean above 30psi.

BTW awsome #'s man. The stock ecu +vpc always have a place in my heart. LOL.

·
Registered
82 Posts
congrats,great numbers. on your list of mods ,you dont mention having a gforce ecu, or any mods done to your ecu. what did you do that allows you to rev past the stock 7000 rpm rev limiter

1 - 20 of 75 Posts