Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally accomplished one of the goals I set for my car. I pulled a Hyabusa on the highway :). Are first run was from 60-170ish mph. My car has a 74GTS with all the supporting mods, still on the VPC/GCC and 100% stock head/motor. I was boosting about 1.7-1.8 bar. The Busa has an exhaust, one gear in the back and a very small shot of n20, 15 shot I believe (for now)

The Viper is an RSI built 1340 whp twin 74mm beast. The owner just recieved it this week and was being very gental on the car. He was shifting around 4200 rpm and was being easy on it. We had another run which was not recorded and he was finally able to lay into it, and let me tell you. That thing pulled me like I hit a brick wall. I also got to go for a ride in the Viper and it felt awesome. I was the guy recordeing when he ran the bike, and I sucked, lol. It is impossible to recored from something as power full as that :). It was a great experience and I am very happy to be able to ride in it.

Anyway here is the video, its not the best quality but you get the idea :).

http://media.putfile.com/johnvon

·
Registered
619 Posts
this turbo would be the one of choice on my car, thanks for sharing the video, ur car runs strong and um well that viper is a slow POS :ugh2: :sadance: :rolleyes: :bigthumb:

Take care,
Yannick

·
Registered
235 Posts
OMG That F'n Viper was just hands down nasty. I bet you that set up was done by Heffener.

·
Registered
96 Posts
spooledup said:
The Viper is an RSI built 1340 whp twin 74mm beast.
^ Can you read?

·
Registered
365 Posts
nice runs cisco, im glad to see your car is running strong :)

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
spooledup said:
I finally accomplished one of the goals I set for my car. I pulled a Hyabusa on the highway :). Are first run was from 60-170ish mph. My car has a 74GTS with all the supporting mods, still on the VPC/GCC and 100% stock head/motor. I was boosting about 1.7-1.8 bar. The Busa has an exhaust, one gear in the back and a very small shot of n20, 15 shot I believe (for now)

The Viper is an RSI built 1340 whp twin 74mm beast. The owner just recieved it this week and was being very gental on the car. He was shifting around 4200 rpm and was being easy on it. We had another run which was not recorded and he was finally able to lay into it, and let me tell you. That thing pulled me like I hit a brick wall. I also got to go for a ride in the Viper and it felt awesome. I was the guy recordeing when he ran the bike, and I sucked, lol. It is impossible to recored from something as power full as that :). It was a great experience and I am very happy to be able to ride in it.

Anyway here is the video, its not the best quality but you get the idea :).

http://media.putfile.com/johnvon

sweet videos... i like the quality... very clear.. you can see whats going on in these videos..

great runs iwth the bike.. this is one of the few times i have no complaints about the rider... right gear... tucked nicely.. great runs.. great kill

·
Inline for the win
4,776 Posts
Nice, Cisco.

I think I met you in Texas when you were having timing belt issues.

DP

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
great video. I would rather personally not hear any music, and just hear the raw sound of the cars. The viper is unreal.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
The Viper was just plain sick.......that thing was so quick taking off. I would love to take a ride in something that powerful.......It would scare the living shit out of me i bet lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think I may be the only one experiencing problems trying to stream this. Its buffering like every two seconds GRRRRRRR!!!

Anyone have a downloadable version?

·
Hayabusa Killer
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Suprafied said:
Nice, Cisco.

I think I met you in Texas when you were having timing belt issues.

DP

Yup that was me. Damn HKS cam gears :(. Whats up man, how you been?

ScottH I dont have a download able version, but you can go to interent options>temp files>find the video and copy and paste to your desktop. But you need to have streamed the whole video.

Thanks for the comments guys.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts