Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hasnt run since ive put the ebay manifold, turbo and plenum etc etc bu it used to make 305 rwhp on 1 bar but i wasnt happy with that

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ahh another rare immaculate speciment of the 7m kind. Beign RHD really cleans the intake side of the engine and adds the purposeful look of the turbo.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
more pics of the car...

<3 Z20 soarer

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
oh my is that ever sweet. its probably cheaper to buy the car then to do the front clip conversion with the mkiii. very nice dude.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imo as much as i love the mk3, the soarer got a better shape - imo so i wouldnever consider doing a conversion - mk3 front on soarer looks shit - soarer front on mk3 looks hot with the right bumper and trying to get an aftermarket bumper is near impossible

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

things to not
not 1 spare or unused plug from firewall foward.
those and tems wiring make up that green bag
modified exhaust now 85 mm clearance (shame about having to use 2 pieces of 4 inch for tip but nevermind)
3 temp sensers on thermo housing gone..

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Man that things bad ass. Keep up the good work. What kind of horsepower are you looking for with that setup?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well the drag racing took its toll on the r154... 5500 rpm launces on mt street et :) anyway pulled the motor out, took of box and stripped it down to fin dout thrust washer shit itself, put it back togeth with new bearings thru the motor back in the bay, got the acetone onto the eigine bay and hears the finished product..

still hav eto tidy up the wiring but im gonna wait till i go aftermarket ecu for that

and for all the people asking what power it was making, finally stuck it on the dyno and with a safc to tune with it made 360 on 15 psi and 405 on 17 psi

here the proof

1 - 20 of 30 Posts