Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 87 just picked it up.
its got a fuel issue and blows black smoke and doesnt run correct.
im replacing the harness soon as i get it in the mail. i know that is the first
place to start seeing its all hacked up. along with most of the sensors.
i have a set of 89 tail lights for it also. suposbly the motor was rebuilt and new turbo. the kid counlt get it to run right and i wanted one so he sold it.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Welcome to the never ending money pit/problem child. But its worth it if you know what your doing.
Well the car looks clean besides that mirror and the drivers side molding.
Ask the guy you bought it from (since he says the motor was rebuilt) What the Head was torqued to. Also ask what bolts and kind of head gasket was used. ITS VITAL!!! when you figure that out, come back and tell us and we will tell you more of the illusive story behind it.

·
is on supramania more
319 Posts
looks pretty clean. Except the mirror and the molding like spoolme said. But the engine bay looks cleaner than mine. But yes absolutly welcome to the neverending money pit/problem child. lol :)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
oh ya...Post more Pics of the Black Car!!!

·
4,655 Posts
Dude, first thing get that Stock Blow off valve properly hooked up its not designed like a aftermarket blow off and opens randomly, and probably leaks boost since its old....my 2 cents. A good time to do the Bosch Mod.

Nice Car BTW...Stick?

·
4,655 Posts
On another note is it safe to run the Fuel Pressure Regulator Vacuum line from there?

Edit: Sorry Its fine.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Nice Fiero:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts