Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
here she is

lets see yours

should i cut off my mud flaps
Well we don't need everybody posting pics of their supra in this thread too. We already have a million of those threads. Anyways nice to see pics of your car though. It has potential. Did you say whether is was turbo or not? I'd keep the mudflap...I don't know how well cutting the rear ones off would go.

179 Posts
can the tail lights be up graded? Once when I was on crack I thought about converting my 89+s to the 87-s. I looked at his in person and dont know if the center section could be added without doing some crazy mod. Is this not the case...

·
m-za70 :)
385 Posts
^ 1. put down the crack
2. ask yourself why youd ever convert from 89+ to 89-..thats like going from deep dishes to sawblades.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,408 Posts
keep the stock flaps, if you know whats best for you! mine were removed from the front and rear when i bought my car, and it kind of made it look like something was missing when you looked at the rear tires. You could tell that something used to be there and still should have been.

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
I was wondering, is it possible to just unscrew the mud flaps? They are starting to piss me off but I don't know how well my car would look without them, I think the pic in my sig might show it.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Front? Back? Both? The front ones you can unscrew but it won't look right be cause it's attached to a strip at the bottom. The rears ones can be removed to but they are connected to part of the wheel well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts