Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it was a gorgeous day out so I decided to snap a few pics. These were at a buddies ranch.

BEFORE

Exhaust clip:

AFTER

-Adam

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Yeah, get that piece of farm equipment lowered:) Well at least you are on the right track with the engine.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:werdlol:

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Glad you noticed I wasn't knocking your car, cause it is definitely faster than mine :gapteeth:.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My car is stock height as well, but my rims are bigger so maybe thats why it doesnt look as 4x4. Glad you went motor first! =]

I have a GTE that is begging to be put in my NA, but the paint is horrid and I need other pressing issues on the car to be fixed 1st.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the motor isnt very close to being finished. Funds are limited as of now. But its on an engine stand right now. I'm pretty much just BPU+(+) as of now

·
2,275 Posts
At first glance I thought i was looking at the time machine from back to the future but I came to realize it wasnt lol! :) engine pics please

·
Registered
274 Posts
great project..right on :)

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.

engine pics and a neat little exhaust clip added.... plus a teaser :)

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Fix the side of that front bumper, it's the only flaw I can find. Of course I can't see the passenger side though. Other than that it looks clean I like it :bigthumb:

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah thats pretty much it. there is a little dent in the back, but the wing covers it up. Oh and my back right corner when I got hit last week...

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put some new updated pictures up... Got my huge FMIC installed with some new pipes/BOV!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts