Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6398&item=4548350941&rd=1

First off, I hope I posted this in the right spot. If not, feel free to move it to where it's supposed to be. The reason why I'm posting this car here is that I hope to sell it to help fund a MKIV Supra.

Anyway, check out the auction, let me know what you think. If anybody has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I also welcome any comments, good or bad.

Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
206 Posts
whats your ballpark price/reserve? You can PM me if you want. Trade for a mustang convertible, I know you stated funds for a supra but...

Jim

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm shooting for $9000. I know it's a bit higher than most with the year and mileage, but there's a lot of newer parts on the car that I have receipts for. Basically it's one of the better condition 90's. Anything over $9000 and I can be talked into letting a spare TT motor (complete with turbos) go for a few hundred dollars more. The reserve is set at $8500, and I will let the car go for that much.

As for the trade for the Mustang Convertible, at this time I'm not interested. I am looking to move onto something different, but I don't think a mustang is my cup of tea. Thanks so much for your interest though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts