Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 91 Turbo Supra. I found it on craigslist from an older man. So its probably new to this community. It came with hks exhaust, hks 3 inch dp and blitz bov kit. I took off the bov kit and bought the stock intercooler pipe off of Rustywhite7mgte that replaced that bov pipe. All I added was a k&n intake, 3 gauge pillar pod (autometer boost and pyrometer gauges). I will add alot more once I get a job. :) I didnt hook up the pyrometer yet cause im not sure on which gaskets I will need and where to get them. My car cant be underconstruction alot because its my dailydriver. The motor was rebuilt 25,000 miles ago. I was told the turbo was rebuilt too but it whines like a supercharger? Its pretty loud! It doesnt make that hissing noise like a turbo should. So im kinda curious about that. As for everything else it runs like a dream. I decided to washed and waxed the car so I can post pix that are good enough to put up so here they are:

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Turbo death whine? Did you change the oil yet?

Clean. Do you have a front plate law in your state? You should ditch that thing :)
Yes I have changed the oil the first week I had the car. And sadly yes I have that law for the front lisence plate. I was told today that the turbo was sent to majestic turbos I think it was? It was rebuilt with a different wheel pattern and bigger wastegate? Idk if that could be the problem. Im gunna host a video of what it sounds like later on. The turbo still pulls strong. Im pushin around 8-10 psi.

nice, how much did ya snag her for?
You wont believe it but for $3900. I did extreme searchin for a mk3 and im glad I found this one!

·
2JZ swapped!
879 Posts
Cool man, looks really good. Good to see another young Mk3 owner. Always make sure its full of oil, always.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the comments. Im always on top of the car makin sure its in best shape. I cant go anywhere without worryin about it! lol The rims I have on the car came with it. I also have the stock rims with good tires on them. That was part of the 3900 too. But I actually like the rims on the car. They look good in person. These rims will hold up till I have more money but I got other things in my head that I wanna do first.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow one hell of a deal and one hel of a clean car
Thanks alot!
nice clean car......yea nj front plate laws suck

where in nj are you from?
Im from Bayonne New jersey. Its in Hudson county. I think I met you at the englishtown meet. I was the kid lookin for the maf sensor and intercooler pipe.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
clean looking car... good job on the find ;)

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for the comments. I got really lucky with this car. It just sucks that its my daily driver. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts