Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Very nice indeed A70. One of my favourites. The Bomex parts are so right on and work well with just about any frontlip/bumper.
They do accuire big rims & wheels but your well set with what you got.
So you´re getting the a-duct... I got that one myself but that was the only part I didn´t mount due to my pals feedback. I got a big no-no, but then again, I got the Do-Luck type f/b which is alright on it´s own.
Looking forward to the next upgrade.

Thomas

· Supra hail dent king :(
1,209 Posts
god DAMN!!!!! i wish my supra didn't have any dents!!! damn..you my friend....u have one my most favorite mKIII's!..can't wait for the next step and pics.. damn i wish my car was grey..hah.you should use that tint and tint ur tail lights and turning signals..ur car would look even more bad ass! if not.it's still bad ass w/o it..very very nice ride

ps.. how do u like the tires?? i have the same ones except for on the stockers...i like mine..good grip.

· Banned
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks for all the comments. I'm working to keep this Supra as clean as possible. Cosmetics aside, next up is a MHG rebuild (before BHG), stainless steel braided brake lines, ST sway bars, and an upgraded ct26... perhaps a 60-1.

· Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
17,317 Posts
its funny to hear people be so amazed by Mikes car. its not that special to me anymore cuz i see it all the time. just another supra in the crowd to me.

· TheFastCoonAss
6,449 Posts
Joe-Turbo said:
its funny to hear people be so amazed by Mikes car. its not that special to me anymore cuz i see it all the time. just another supra in the crowd to me.
Someone around here sounds a little JEEEEEEAAAAAAAALOUS!

Awesome thread, it shows the evolution of one cool car, can't wait to see the next update!

· Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
17,317 Posts
Rajunz said:
Someone around here sounds a little JEEEEEEAAAAAAAALOUS!

Awesome thread, it shows the evolution of one cool car, can't wait to see the next update!
not really. i see mike(suprA70) all the time so after awhile the wow affect goes away...until he gets new toys like the day he got the bomex kit and it was on the car unpainted for a day(that was comedy)

i need to stop hangin around all these guys with super supras, make me look bad:mad: . those MKIVs from his car are now mine, im humbled by his generosity on the deal.

now, if he would drive it once in awhile

· Banned
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
Some new pics of the car, enjoy :D

FYI - Those are the replica turn signal covers made by Kevin Martin and replica Greddy bumper made by Yashar Rahnavard. Both are great products :cool:

G

·
:eek: you copied my wheels!!!! lol jk.... Car has came a long way....we talk a lot, i know you dont need to hear yet again how much i like ur car......315rwhp..get that baby tuned :)

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.