Discussion Starter #1
My greddy twin turbo supra was stolen and stripped in mass
twin greddy t67
aem
4 row
volks
bride seats
greddy oil cooler
they stripped it in one day they took everything complete interior and every thing from under the hood wire harness,when i say everything i mean everything.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
o man that sucks..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had lost my job so i only had basic insurance so i get nothing
i'm looking for parts to rebuild it

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
very sorry to hear that Barry...are you the same BPR who worked on the blue IS300 from Dsport? congrats on that..

and good luck with the Supra...

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
i am sure the forum will help you to restore it back

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
I'm in Manchester, NH and I'll keep my eyes open as well. When and where did it happen. Some more details on the car, the build, any extras you can provide. Any ideas on who?

·
Registered
997 Posts
hey barry i'll watch ebay and let u know also the rx7 forum too p.s still have the yellow rx7 is this the white supra you had at the car show in the expo u drove there

·
Anyplace, Anytime
613 Posts
Where was it stolen from? home, work, around town? ... What kind of alarm was on the car, if any?

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
:bsflag:

;)

J/K. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope whomever is on the case, closes it. :wavey:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
keep an eye out on ebay for your items as well as the fs area here .

and im sorry to hear what happen man ....:(

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
im guessing that was you at NED last sunday for opening day?.. if it was sorry to say bro, but i heard literally 3 different groups of little jack ass kids walking by me saying we should steal that thing just for you being an asshole.

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
wow that sucks man!
how the hell do you strip a supra that fast?
they must have had prior knowledge of supras?

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
wow that sucks man!
how the hell do you strip a supra that fast?
they must have had prior knowledge of supras?
That's what I'm thinking too. Someone knows the car, or they hacked the shit out of the stuff they took out. Good luck getting them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They were pros they might not be supra guys but they were pros.
i had just put the car back on the road after about 4 yrs.
they cut the engine harness and left the cut plug in the car after they unbolted the aem.
they took my whole interior rug, mats,brides,back seats every thing in less than 24 hrs
ignition not broken and door look not broken plus i had an alarm and lo-jack,it was stolen from my job @ira mazda on 114 in danvers ma @4.35 pm just to let you guys know anyone can write down your vin and get a key made thats what they did to my car $30.400 in mods gone,
Yes i was @ the track having fun with my car i was not rude to anyone,they ask me to open my hood i said no, does that make me an asshole? i was just having fun no boost controller 16psi pump gas 18's 12.4 @128 2.5 60 ft
my car looks like its ready for the junk yard now, i wish this on no one
Barry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts