Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up what would be my third Supra (first original TT, sold the others years ago) about 7 months ago. Just wanted to share some pictures. Most are cell phone pictures. I told myself in 2009 when I sold my red NA 5spd, next Supra I will not settle, must be an original TT 6spd.

Since I got it I've done the following... Told myself I will do quality parts this time around. Only eBay part is the front lip since it's a part that get scraped at times.

ETS 4" FMIC with piping
Apexi intake
HKS Hipermax Coilovers
Boost Gauge
Greddy BCC
Timing Belt/Tensioner
Waterpump
Crank Seal
Cam seals
Drivebelt
Turbosmart Boost Controler
I also detailed the whole car
Came with Exhaust and downpipe

I am not working on the interior before going single turbo. Ordered new door switch panels, shifter panel, shifter boot. Also going to buy a TRD Steering wheel and have my seats redone.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks nice, love the Blitz Type 03's, I had a set of those on my 300ZX TT back in the day. Are those Euro glass headlights? They look similar to mine.

·
Master Yos
2,215 Posts
nice sup

glad to see you picked up another one
are you still in the Miami area?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing more pics from the side.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice sup

glad to see you picked up another one
are you still in the Miami area?
I'm actually in the military so I've been in Virginia/Maryland for the last 4 years. Leaving to Hawaii in April.

How have you been man? Still have the same Supra?

·
Master Yos
2,215 Posts
I'm actually in the military so I've been in Virginia/Maryland for the last 4 years. Leaving to Hawaii in April.

How have you been man? Still have the same Supra?
yo was up

same supra repainted it anthracite like a month ago ill post some pics soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts