Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,795 Posts
Andreass,

Didn't this car previously have all black wheels in a style similar to those on the car right now? If so, do you have any pics with that set-up as well? Your car is beautiful, man; very, very clean. The TLC is obvious and you know I'm digging the Do-Luck parts.

Ken.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andreass,

Didn't this car previously have all black wheels in a style similar to those on the car right now? If so, do you have any pics with that set-up as well? Your car is beautiful, man; very, very clean. The TLC is obvious and you know I'm digging the Do-Luck parts.

Ken.
Ken,

Thanks for the kind words. You are kind of correct, I had all black RH before, but they were too narrow for my taste. Give me your email and I will send you some pictures. Your car is always a source of inspiration!

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
nice work, love it all, except one thing.. polish that intake pipe, the bare brownish metal is messing up that beautiful engine bay.

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice work, love it all, except one thing.. polish that intake pipe, the bare brownish metal is messing up that beautiful engine bay.
The intake pipe is actually black now, I will take new pictures next week. ;) The engine bay is actually not done AT ALL.. I will relocate all "gadgets" and make it a lot nicer. That will be the coming winters work. :D

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
didnt u just ask for wheels i guess u find a nice set fast. props man

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.