Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Fast Enough, Never Is.
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone I have been on the boards for a while now and I haven't posted pics because lets face it I have a baby Supra. I have been fortunate enough to own this car and I have loved every minute of it and I would not regret or do anything different than what it is today. Right now it is a baby Supra because I am graduating this fall with a Business Degree so funds are tied up right now as you all can imagine. Once I get a real man's job I have big plans.....

I bought my Supra in 2007 after a hit and run totalled my Brand New 2006 Impluse Blue GTO. The car was virtually stock, with 76,265 on the clock, all it had on the car was the SSR wheels that are still on there today, and a Greddy Front Mount(Gone). Once I drove this car I had to have it and with Insurance from the wreck I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

Go Fast Parts:
Stock Motor w/ 87,400
ETS Turbo Kit Precision T76
Titan Fuel System-Aeromotive, 1000cc, dual pumps
AEM EMS
HKS DLI
HPF 4" Turboback Exhaust
HPF Intercooler Setup and Full 3" Pipes
It was tuned at ProDyno in SC by Dan (great guysdown there)

Suspension:
Tein S Tech Springs
TRD Sways front and rear
Cusco Strut bars front and rear
Battle Version Trac and Toe arms

Rollers:
SSR Competitions
Rotora Slotted Rotors all the way around
Hawk Pads all the way around
Goodrich SS Brake Lines

Electronics:
Kenwood Indash DVD/CD/MP3 player
Autometer/AEM gauges

Now Pictures: I am not the greatest at taking pictures and my digital camera is not the best either but here we go.

Special Thanks to Les this guy has been there helping with all of my cars and has been there for all the late nights working, busting knuckles, no sleep and gotta get up early nights. Dave at Horsepowerfreaks because without him I would have spent a but load of more money, and for his endless customer service, and advice. Also the girlfriend Jesika for dealing with my obsession which has now become her obsession(s) ain't that Karma haha. And all the other friends who have help out in any way on my dream car I can't say it enough THANK YOU ALL.

· serbian by blood!!!
3,545 Posts
simple, clean, single..i like it

red calipers would look nice..what are the future mods like?

· Fast Enough, Never Is.
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is simple and clean and I love it. Which part of the exhaust would you like to see? Right now it is putting down 530/445 on 93 octane. My future mods will be more track based... TRD Rear End, Driveshaft Shop, a set of Ksport Drag Coilovers, New wheels and tires, Built Motor and More BOOST, just to name a few.

· My Own "Carbon Fiber Guy"
2,671 Posts
Ok everyone I have been on the boards for a while now and I haven't posted pics because lets face it I have a baby Supra. I have been fortunate enough to own this car and I have loved every minute of it and I would not regret or do anything different than what it is today. Right now it is a baby Supra because I am graduating this fall with a Business Degree so funds are tied up right now as you all can imagine. Once I get a real man's job I have big plans.....

I bought my Supra in 2007 after a hit and run totalled my Brand New 2006 Impluse Blue GTO. The car was virtually stock, with 76,265 on the clock, all it had on the car was the SSR wheels that are still on there today, and a Greddy Front Mount(Gone). Once I drove this car I had to have it and with Insurance from the wreck I couldn't pass the opportunity up.

Go Fast Parts:
Stock Motor w/ 87,400
ETS Turbo Kit Precision T76
Titan Fuel System-Aeromotive, 1000cc, dual pumps
AEM EMS
HKS DLI
HPF 4" Turboback Exhaust
HPF Intercooler Setup and Full 3" Pipes
It was tuned at ProDyno in SC by Dan (great guysdown there)

Suspension:
Tein S Tech Springs
TRD Sways front and rear
Cusco Strut bars front and rear
Battle Version Trac and Toe arms

Rollers:
SSR Competitions
Rotora Slotted Rotors all the way around
Hawk Pads all the way around
Goodrich SS Brake Lines

Electronics:
Kenwood Indash DVD/CD/MP3 player
Autometer/AEM gauges

Now Pictures: I am not the greatest at taking pictures and my digital camera is not the best either but here we go.

Special Thanks to Les this guy has been there helping with all of my cars and has been there for all the late nights working, busting knuckles, no sleep and gotta get up early nights. Dave at Horsepowerfreaks because without him I would have spent a but load of more money, and for his endless customer service, and advice. Also the girlfriend Jesika for dealing with my obsession which has now become her obsession(s) ain't that Karma haha. And all the other friends who have help out in any way on my dream car I can't say it enough THANK YOU ALL.
Dude, you shouldn't have worried about posting. The car looks great!!!! Just take the blue bulbs out of your brights, paint your calipers & cover a few other nit picky bases and you will be good to go. Nice Car!!!

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
i really like everything but the wheels. under the hood is clean as shit... just need a better set of wheels

· Fast Enough, Never Is.
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the hood scoop was on it when I got it so I need to source another hood, it is functional though. Also as for the wheels they are good wheels, they are 8.5fronts and 9.5 rears, but they came on the car as well when I bought it, they don't have enough offset and I would like some new wheels but all of that will come hopefully after I graduate in the fall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.