Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 174 Posts

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Hey everyone! A little update. since sourcing some injectors and lines I ordered some more fuel goodies which recently came in. -6 SS line, A Fuelab AFPR, Ross Machine Racing -10 rail, 1260cc injectors and a walbro 450 for some E85 lovin!

Ill post more pictures as I get everything together.

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice build!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the update! You will really enjoy the E85, I noticed much more torque on E85 at the same boost level as 93. Noticed you live in CO, you will need to crank E85 a LOT more in cold weather. Might put a ProEFI or any computer with a flex-fuel sensor in your long range plans, it is nice to run any blend of 93/E85 and make the most of your blend. There is a cheap LED bulb that upgrades the map light that is simple to swap out with the bulb. If you have not done it yet, let me know and I will hunt down the URL where I got mine.

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 · (Edited)
I pickup some tools and supplies to try my hand at powder coating and did some work on a valve cover for a B18 and my Borg Warner S366. Next I plan to do the intake Manifold and throttle body as well as my inter-cooler piping.

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
I recently relocated my battery to the trunk and went with a Deka light weight battery and I love this thing! 400cca and starts the car just as well as my old yellow top did. I had to put the supra on hold for the time being however since we bought a house!

Once things get a little more settled and I finish the drywall in the garage Ill pickup on the supra.

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Finally finished hanging most of the drywall but still haven't put mud on. Added some lighting and grabbed a few benches and threw in some dedicated outlets and circuits for the welder/powder coat oven/tools and the lift that I am getting January/February time frame.

Also picked up a new project. 95' GSX

Here is the most recent project, the supra stays so cool now that on days lower than 70s it takes quiet a while to even get to operating temps lol.

and a random picture of my 3 year old daughter hiding in my spare NT-555 lol

·
97 HARD TOP
1,028 Posts
hell yeah man I like that fan shroud. the garage is coming along nicely. youll like that new fan as well. I have the same one and haven't had a problem since its been installed. glad its coming together

·
Follow the white rabbit
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Small update, ordered a new management system.

WOOOOOOOO!

I fought hard to try and make the emanage ultimate work but in the end there were too many kinks once your try to use larger injectors. The scaling feature is there but its not refined at all. ProEFI should alleviate any issues that could arise.

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Small update, ordered a new management system.

WOOOOOOOO!

I fought hard to try and make the emanage ultimate work but in the end there were too many kinks once your try to use larger injectors. The scaling feature is there but its not refined at all. ProEFI should alleviate any issues that could arise.
Nice purchase! Think im going ProEFI this next year as well, build looks great man

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah I also like the fan shroud you made. Build looks good man.

141 - 160 of 174 Posts