Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a few pictures of my car I thought I share with you guys:

and 1 of my stealth

·
Registered
208 Posts
3000gt VR4 AND stealth RT/TT? I'm sure their's not many people who can claim that. Cool cool.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
One of the most attractive cars on the road during the 90's. Its too bad they weighed close to 4K and had AWD.

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Wow, never seen those Volks on a 3S before...looks bitchin.

Lovin the Stealth, too. Makes me miss mine :( Was a '94, TT, 1 of 3 with Silver/Cloth. I had to sell it once I started modding the Supra, but it sure was a blast. One for old times sake...

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the kind words guys,both cars are mostly stock. Dego red, thats a nice looking stealth, are those gt-1's on it. You know they only made 43 TT stealths in this particular color..

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Those wheels can do no wrong ;)

·
il faut voir pour savoir
956 Posts
Wow, never seen those Volks on a 3S before...looks bitchin.

Lovin the Stealth, too. Makes me miss mine :( Was a '94, TT, 1 of 3 with Silver/Cloth. I had to sell it once I started modding the Supra, but it sure was a blast. One for old times sake...

:)
I remember when you sold that ... I was PISSED. That you didn't sell it to me. :p

Glad to see you're still around and well. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
did that green one have some weird ass antennas on the back at one point? i can swear ive seen that very car a while back going down north avenue and then turn onto rt 83.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts