Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just thought I'd post up a few picks of my supra as I just installed a hks t51r kit to it the other week also heres a list of mods i'v done to it

3.5" dump
3.5" cat back SS Jasma exhaust
Fcon piggyback comp
TRD 320 speedo
TRD 10K tacko
greddy electronic boost gauge
AEM air/fuel gauge
gizzmo elactronic boost controller
factory recaros
factory big brakes with slotted rotors
Tein coilovers all round
18X9 F
18X10.5 R
ray volk te37
57mm PWR radiator
front mount intercooler
blitz type 2 bov
twin entry fuel rail
rising rate fuel reg
bosch 044 fuel pump intank
excedy twin plate clutch
carbon trd bonnet
carbon cooling pannell
carbon center trd wing
carbon Ganador mirrors
carbon rear strut brace
oil filter relocator
moved battery to the boot beside the spare wheel
hpc coated cam covers
Veilside front strut brace
top secret front bar with updated parker /indicators
factory side skirts and rear pods
up dated taillights
PWR alloy radiator
HKS T51R turbo kit

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Car looks awesome!

What boost was that dyno done with? I did the same 335rwkw with a GT4082 on a 7MGTE
at 1.4bar boost.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did three runs
16 psi
20 psi
23 psi
all on premium unleaded as we dont have bp ultimate

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Looks sweet man. So you made that at 23psi on 95ron? T51R bb or non bb? KAI or SPL?

Dan.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Wogrocket said:
I did three runs
16 psi
20 psi
23 psi
all on premium unleaded as we dont have bp ultimate
Wow, that's not very good numbers then... My GT4082 has a 58mm inducer and the numbers are on a 7M-GTE with stock cams and poorer head flow than the 2JZ. I would have thought that you would net more hp per psi of boost. Isnt the compressor wheel on a T51R 67mm or more? 335rwkw is 450whp.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Standard JDM 440 injectors? If so very nice, I was running mine at 95% duty at 320rwkw and I really don't ever want to take injectors past that :p

Time for some new injectors :p Go SARD, great price! :)

Dan.

·
Banned
469 Posts
Nice! White + Black supra's always look the best :bigthumb:

How does that turbo sound, sick yeah?! :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the motor is completly stock and all i did to the fuel rail is put a twin feed onto it the injectors are standard but I do have a bosch 044 intank injctor are on the list of things to do and I wouldent mind a set of cams as well but not sure on size yet

It screams like a bitch and starts to make positive pressure in the late threes and full boost by about 4300- 4500

As for not very good Hp I know the turbo is good for 800 and considering the motor is completly stock and it is a daily driver i dont want to push it, so I'm more than happy with what it has so far as its just a starting point for me

And sory I dont have any vids of it for now

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I've recently done a bit more work to the car and got it dynoed the other day and made 567 rwhp on 22 psi and 1021nm of torque on pump fuel

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I could buy that turbo just to get the sound :drool: Any vids?

When do you see full boost with this turbo?
I bought my T51R just to get the sound - HA! And it was worth it, too. The music that comes from my sup at full song is everything I was hoping for. Spool is pretty ridiculous though, doesn't start to hit until late 4k rpms...oh well, it's a little give and take with this turbo!

Sicarius123 - I'm curious to know the advantages in detail of the BB setup over the standard bearing. Approximately how much quicker do you see full boost? Do you have any dyno sheets we could see?

thx,

Ben

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought my T51R just to get the sound - HA! And it was worth it, too. The music that comes from my sup at full song is everything I was hoping for. Spool is pretty ridiculous though, doesn't start to hit until late 4k rpms...oh well, it's a little give and take with this turbo!

Sicarius123 - I'm curious to know the advantages in detail of the BB setup over the standard bearing. Approximately how much quicker do you see full boost? Do you have any dyno sheets we could see?

thx,

Ben
Yea you can beat the sound of a t51r on full song

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Haha, never get tired of people asking why the fuck your car sounds like it has a jet engine.

I'm getting my car dyno'd again this week so will post up the sheet.

Dan.

·
Hawtness
1,598 Posts

thx,

Ben
do you have the bb version? and kai? I would think a bb 71" should start way before 4k? should be full boost shortly after that?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts