Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very happy with my new 98 taillights. When I see it in person and I get more strong feeling but I dont know why I dont get the feeling from the pics but I hope you understand what I'm talkin about. I wanted to say thanks to SF.com on http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273731 who were telling to get it because I really enjoy it... Thanks guys, SF.com ROCKS... Also, I have 98 headlights on the front which was installed back in Oct.

There are 2 pics I took at my gal friend's house (Yes, she's hot, but not in the pic, yet :bigthumb: ).. Hope you like it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
definately looks a lot better with 97+ taillights!

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Not bad. To be honest I liked the 94 versions better , but either way it looks great. 98 headlights are a must with that car.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
i like how the 98's grey housings sit flush with the body, whereas the 93-96's hosuings sit more in. WOnder how it would look if you got the 97 grey hosuings redone to black...

anyways looking good w/ the black and white scheme. tomorrow ill join that club too.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
What I like most about the 97+ tailights is the way they look when they're lit up (yes, they're different from the pre 97's). Not alot of people take pictures of them lit up so why don't you show everyone what I'm talking about :D

Very nice, I need to pick up a set soon now.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Oh my God that RMM wing looks clean, I wonder where you got it from1?!?

LOL

Car looks nice Eimon.

Regards,
Kevin

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Looks really nice, what are you doing with your old tails? I'm not interested, but I'm just wondering. I know you had a custom setup before these, right?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, everyone :biggrin:

RossoCorsaItaly: LOL.. you know damn right.. I got it from you.

Xenon Supra: I'm not sure what am I gonna do with my custom taillight but it's already messed up and I might fix it whenever I feel like to.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Looks Great! I think the newer style lights always make a huge difference. Surely makes the car look more agressive. Too bad they are so expensive.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JUNIOR said:
Looks Great! I think the newer style lights always make a huge difference. Surely makes the car look more agressive. Too bad they are so expensive.
Thanks but for 1998, I dont think they're expensive because it's only $155 with harness and bulbs. The headlights are very expensive which is cost $700 without anything.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts