Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys whats up.
As many of you may know i did a TRD wide body to my car. I made the big mistake of doing the body work before the getting the wheels considering the wheels took over 4 months to get here because they were a custom order due to my offset.
So after a 4 month long wait, I recieve the rims only to find out they stick out about 2 inches past my rear quarter panels.

So you may have seen the car before with the rims sticking out, but it has finally been corrected. Have a look.
Thanks
John

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
John,

Looks great... I can't even tell all that much of a difference from the first time you put pics out... Are you happy with it like I said you would be? I really like it and looks like the guy did a great job going out right to the edge of the tire. I wish my guy would have done that.... I was telling him I was going to go wider but he went a little farther over. Again your looks great and i hope you like it.

Louie

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the wheels look perfect. Congrats on an awesome job with the car overall. Looks agressive as hell.

·
Registered
753 Posts
man, that looks awesome! congrats!

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
The car looks good, bodykit looks nice, I'm not fond of the TRD front fascia, but you like it so that's all that matters. Rims have a sexy ass lip. Congrats on getting them fixed!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys.. thanks alot for all the compliments.
Some of you may be confused. I didnt do anything with the wheels... I made the body wider, i did not alter the rims in anyway.

Louie, Yeah i like it, just hated to do all that work. It came out pretty good, so i guess i cant complain.
heres a before picture so you can get an idea.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got_trd said:
that looks really good. What happened to the end caps on the wing though??
I have the caps, just didnt put them on yet because im changing the center to CF.

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
:eek2: That is one fucking beautiful car bro!!! :rockon: Big props to you and your car. And this is for you owning it and not me :fawk:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
vvtisupra said:
you shoulda stuck with the old wheels that stuck out farther
:wtflol: Yeah, maybe some airbags and Tru-Spokes and Vogue tires too, huh, amigo?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts