Supra Forums banner

141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Thank you Antonio... I kinda went half way with the polished route and then sat there and thought about it for a few days about the following:

- Every mother on earth that does a Supra has a polished Engine bay with some sort of paint scheme along with it....
- Since these cars sit around for months at a time... the polished parts look like crap come spring time and requires too much damn attention
- I'm a lazy bum

So I wanted to mimic that of a modern engine bay with everything in black and a few polished items to break things up along with the red spark plug cover. I did update it somewhat after that pic... just didnt get time to post it up. I will have some time in the coming weeks.... So stay tuned for some more pics. :)

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
^^ thank you for the compliments... Looks like you have one of my all time favorite cars... UCF21. One day I'll have one again... Had a few UCF20s and a UCF31 in the past. And guess what you are a miata owner as well.. :)
yep, I love my LS400. Makes a great daily for the spring, summer, and fall. It's a little lower than most like, and has a little more camber than what you all are used to, but it's still a great car :) The Miata is my fun, track toy/summer cruiser. Now, I just need to do a 7-year anniversary re-build for my IS300. She's been sitting in storage for the last 3 years.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Sorry about that... It has been sucky weather here lately and I haven't taken the poopra out... I'll take it out this weekend and post pics for sure... :)

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Can't believe it's 5 yrs since I did this overhaul. New mods on the way. :)

·
Boost Junkie
12,535 Posts
Saw her at TX2K! Great job on the car. She is sick!

Steve

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
damn i didn't see this at tx2k...but amazing looking car!
Thanks for the kind words. I had it there on Friday and Saturday. Saturday the car was mainly at the Supra section near the dyno. Friday it was by the induction booth

141 - 160 of 182 Posts