Supra Forums banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Kappa Check 1 2
726 Posts
I think I saw your car in a youtube video last night, pulled out of parking and slightly got into boost. Looks and sounds good man!

Also, I've gotten quite a soft spot for Gen V's in the last half year or so, I absolutely love the way they look, and they just flat out work as a performance car, my favorite domestic hands down...I like your color choice too!

-Rich

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
I think I saw your car in a youtube video last night, pulled out of parking and slightly got into boost. Looks and sounds good man!

Also, I've gotten quite a soft spot for Gen V's in the last half year or so, I absolutely love the way they look, and they just flat out work as a performance car, my favorite domestic hands down...I like your color choice too!

-Rich
GenV Vipers are amazing. But a very misunderstood car by people that never even set foot in it.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
726 Posts
GenV Vipers are amazing. But a very misunderstood car by people that never even set foot in it.
How are they misunderstood?

-Rich

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
How are they misunderstood?

-Rich
Hey Rich.. people think Vipers are hard to drive and they aren’t comfortable etc. FCA fixed every issue that previous gen Vipers were plagued with and made the GenV Vipers almost perfect. They are very well behaved animals and you’d love one.

Unlike the Z06, these cars hook and go...

·
Kappa Check 1 2
726 Posts
Hey Rich.. people think Vipers are hard to drive and they aren’t comfortable etc. FCA fixed every issue that previous gen Vipers were plagued with and made the GenV Vipers almost perfect. They are very well behaved animals and you’d love one.

Thanks for the reply, this makes my lust for one grow even more!

By the way, I'm loving those red seats!

-Rich

·
Boost Junkie
12,524 Posts

Agreed. They are amazing cars and very livable too. I'd love to add one to the stable.

Steve

161 - 180 of 182 Posts