Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new cressida's dash, for my own monitoring of whatever(rpm, turbo timers voltage meter or speedo, cd player) lol, its now slanted to my position, instead of how it used to be, flat. Some might say its lame, some might say its stupid, but who cares, just showing off what i did when i was bored.....I'd say total time was 3-4 days. Worked on it about 2-3 hours a day, used the rest of the day to play games(part of it lol) LOL.

OH DOES ANYONE HAVE A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE GREDDY TURBO TIMER???? The black one with speedo, voltage, 0-60 etc.

Check it out.

Started off with an idea, that went to this:

Then this

Then This

Almost done

Outline of dash

cockpit

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yaw dudes, it looks like a ghost in a way or something lol, its still has some more stuff to do to it.

Gotta sand it down one more time, its already smooth but still, then gotta prime it, potty it, rub it down again, and paint it. Gotta paint it silver as most of my stuff is painted silver

yaw lol, wanted a mk4 look, but its hard to get it lol, got something similar and its not completed yet. Also i did'nt have a bracket for my tachometer and nothing to hold my cd player so i made it might as well get things looking neat then having it not holding there lol.

rains falling, could'nt work on it today, will post pics when its completed

·
Registered
347 Posts
Use foam next time, wire frames suck for fiberglass. Just go to the local craft store and get some foam blocks or sheets. And remember that the foam needs to be sealed off from the fiberglass, and masking tape usually works well for doing that.

Other than that slather on the bondo and keep sanding!

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i went to get foam but at the time no where had it :( and i was hurry to start it lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice work mate! Now get stuck into it and finish her off!!

Im not a huge monster tacho fan so the design isnt how I would do it but Im well impressed with the effort youve made. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts