Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what happened but the deck was working perfectly one minute, then I get out and shop for 30 mins, come back, and the deck is no longer reading the cd inside, and when I press eject it acts like there isn't a cd inside! I even tried holding the eject button which usually forces the cd out, but it's almost like the cd has been swallowed...

Anything I can do before I send it back? I am going on a 12 hour drive tomorrow and I REALLY need my music!!!!

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved. I went into the deck and forced the cd out of the bastard. Now it works fine! Just to let you guys know in case you ever come across this problem!

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nono mine isn't that new. It was just a really fluke thing. It works fine now. I don't mind if I gotta rip the deck out once a year to get a cd out that was jammed. Just thought I'd let you guys know it's a pretty easy fix (at least with the non-brand new models).

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
happened to me i turned off the car and turned it back on and wala
i have the exact same model

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magic: I tried restarting the car many times. Nothing happened :(

Spoonie: What is RMA?

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
On all alpine radios there is a reset button, it is either on the bottom left by the knob(usually) or bottom right. You got lucky that the cd eject mechanism didn't get broken. I am an alpine dealer in delaware, and they have been known to refuse repairs due to physically damaged components. just a little fyi.

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
97gt2835 said:
On all alpine radios there is a reset button, it is either on the bottom left by the knob(usually) or bottom right. You got lucky that the cd eject mechanism didn't get broken. I am an alpine dealer in delaware, and they have been known to refuse repairs due to physically damaged components. just a little fyi.
Good to know man!

Thanks a lot :)

-Aaron

·
040 hardtop turbo
322 Posts
Eggy said:
Magic: I tried restarting the car many times. Nothing happened :(

Spoonie: What is RMA?
RMA is return merchandise authorization i believe.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
fyi... USE NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS!!

Reactions: Eggy

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jt granberry said:
fyi... USE NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS!!
Alrite already with the pliers!!!!!!!! :blah: