Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has been through alot of changes over a 9 year span. It was the first supra I ever worked on. I built it for a friend in 99 (one of the few single turbos back then), pretty much along with Kean's white single. I then bought the car from him. Now, I'm just glad the car is back to it's true street car form and able to enjoy it. Anyways, I decided to get the car out for whole day. Saturday morning it was off to a Central Texas Nissan meet. I joined our fabricator in his 2JZ powered Z31.

Later on, to a eariler evening parking lot meet. Where SW showed up in his ZR1. One the way back to the shop we did hit til the top of 4th, then later asking me if I was still on pump gas. Of course, I said. This the reason we are going back to the shop so I can refill with some C16. All I know is that I was ahead and he mentioned he stopped my pull:ghey:

Getting ready for the late night meet to race Marc in his Z31 with a 2JZ-GE with our compound kit (10.5 @ 145, just 2 weeks ago).

Later discussion of the outcome.....pretty much decided on a draw

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
Looking great, Chris. Glad to see that you've still kept the car at it's "roots", and that you're enjoying it. Good luck with future enjoyment - that's a car that has always caught my eye.

· WTF, over?
1,577 Posts
Really digging the wheels and the stance of the car. Abso-fucking-lutely the sexiest car I have seen in quite some time. :wackit:

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
Awwww... You and SW dressed alike for a night out together. :kekegay:

Car looks clean as ever, Chris! :yum:

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The suspension includes Tein HA with TRD sway bars.

· Registered
38 Posts
I still want another run before you're out of racegas... but it was for sure the closest runs I have ever had with a car. The pictures pale in comparison to the real thing, the car is beautiful and fast.

Thanks for the runs Chris. Next time I'll be on racegas too. :supra1000:

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts

· MKI"V" for Vendetta
972 Posts
As the others have stated, a beautiful Supra. Nothing compares to the stock lines with a sick set of wheels, drop and tint. Sounds as though her looks are only surpassed by her performance :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.