Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is 36 psi all boost. Some power drop towards the end with some tire spin. The dyno numbers were 1128rwhp 876tq but for some reason the dyno operator told me when it prints the #'s change and he is working with dynojet to correct the issue. I am not trying to compete with anyone here just wanted to share so you can get the idea. E-85 47-80 3.4L There is still room for improvement around peak torque not all in yet. Car has made 1000 hp at 6000 rpms on a little more agressive tune.

I want to give mad props to Don at Accelerated Performance for bulding me a bad ass motor...... On this setup car runs truly stout, Once I got the boost control on the aem series 2 figured out car brings up the boost strong 35psi of boost by 4900 rpms. I couldn't beleive it. This combination works very well. I am very happy.

Would also like to thank Dave at Headgamez for the serious headwork and for it performing as we expected.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Congrats on the numbers!!!

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
nice numbers man! what's the rest of your setup like? Quick Spool Valve? Is that a T6 turbo? You saw full boost by 4900? 35 psi on the 1100rwhp run?

I'm dynoing in a month or so, similar setup, 3.4L Quick Spool Valve, 80mm T4 Turbo, billet, triple ballbearing, 1.15 and a 1.32 backhousing, +1mm oversize heads, race port, GSC S1 cams, ebay FMIC, SP Intake Manifold, Twin Bosch 044's, 1000cc Injectors, 4" Exhaust cutout, Will be running C16 + meth inj.

·
Big Things Happening Soon
1,051 Posts
Rey congrats all the hard work is paying off. It was awsome seeing the car put down the numbers and what was even better was the drive home on the 325/50/15 MT DR's and blowing them away at 105 MPH on the highway.

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for some reason it prints with a .97 corr factor. Not sure why oh well..

·
Boost Junkie
12,624 Posts
NICE! Loving the E85!

Steve

·
Registered
678 Posts
What is the ethanol content on the E-85?

Do you have a graph with rpm instead of mph on the x-axis?

That's a lot of power! Congrats!

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car currently is on regular HKS 272'S, ethanol content is right around 85 %

·
Boost Junkie
12,624 Posts
What is the ethanol content on the E-85?

Do you have a graph with rpm instead of mph on the x-axis?

That's a lot of power! Congrats!
It is supposed to be a minimum of 85% Ethanol, hence the name E-85.

Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good job!

Too bad I had to drive home the other way instead of seeing it blow the tires away on the high way.

Post up some of the vids I took.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
What ex housing on this turbo? Assuming its a 47-80 R? I am seriously considering this turbo over the 45-76 or the 45-82. I wondering what it would do on a 3.0L on e-85?

Staats

1 - 20 of 58 Posts